Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hawaii - March 2008

Mama & Papa Bear:

The whole crew:


The Lybrooks:

The Banks:

The Springers:


Ahhhh Hawaii! I could spend many vacations here including the 10 days I spent on this trip. And although this was my third time over to Oahu, I still enjoyed every second of it. It was nice that I'd already done all there was to do there, for the most part, and could just relax and enjoy. In the midst of planning a wedding and our upcoming convention at work, this was SUCH a nice break. I will rarely sit down to read a book, because I feel like there is something else I should be doing, unless I'm on vacation. So, it was really a treat for me. I was able to get a little sun and spend some time with all of the Harmon side which I really don't get to do very often. I was grateful to spend some time with the Lybrooks, Banks and Springers. I got to know everyone a little bit better on a personal level and feel a little bit more a part of everyones lives. There were some good times and memories made including my barf-o-rama incident in the helicopter (ewww... Jeff got it on video. yes, the actual act of me barfing). :)

Top 10 Things I loved most about this trip:

1. Good Times
2. Good Fun
3. Good Conversation
4. Good Laughs
5. Relaxing on the beach and on the floaties in the ocean
6. Eating good food ...and doing so while on the beach :)
7. Polynesian Cultural Center (I can't get enough of the culture and music)
8. Lots of people
9. Kids and more kids
10.Better and closer family relationship ties made

No comments: