Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Space Bag Space Savers


Oh my gosh! These are the coolest things ever! We have soooooooo many blankets and no room for them. I tried to sell them at a garage sale a couple of years ago and all my friends and family are like, "Why would you sell your blankets? You can always use blankets." So, I took their advice and kept them.

Tonight I tried the Space Bag Space Savers that you see on T.V. (Yes, I get things on TV because my mom taught me to.) he heee

Here are the before and after pictures of SOME of our blankets... and this is by far, not all of them.

Voila! It WORKED!

3 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

HAPPY BDAY Jeremy - man you are an old! Haha Nice way to conserve spance. I LOVE the pciture, it looks great. I didn't even recognize the wall, did you paint? we still need to do FHE!

Alanya/Ally said...

That's cool that they work. Andy and I are moving in two weeks and I would rather use those bags for our hanging clothes rather than box them and then unpack again. Are they expensive?

RhettandCass said...

this made me laugh...you and your infomercial adds. LOL!! You always find the coolest stuff. Hey did you ever get your steamer? haha