Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Kiss It Good-bye Sista!

April 2008:

So tonight we went and took some maternity pictures as a couple. I saw all these really cute pictures online and wanted some for myself. Ughh... but, I must remember, I don't LOOK like the ones I saw online. Although I'm not keen on pictures of myself right now, I know I'll regret it if I don't get them done. It's funny how you can change soooo much in just a few short months. Is there seriously 2 whole months left?

October 2008:

I had my dad take these pictures for my upcoming baby shower this Saturday, so I won't post all of the maternity pictures until after the shower.

When Matt came home tonight (Yes, Matt still lives with us) I was showing him our pictures and he said, "Tara, you're so pretty!" I wanted to give him the biggest hug ever and almost teared up (remember... "emotional"). "Pretty" is not how I feel and I'm definitely out of my realm of being comfortable with my appearance (chanting "it's temporary" over and over again in my head). I need to kick my butt in the gym after this pregnancy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know exactly how you feel! And yes, Matt is right, you are beautiful, inside and out! I'm so glad your my friend. Can't wait to meet that lil' man too!! YEAHA!!!

Holly said...

You are glowing you are so beautiful! I am sorry I have been a bad sister lately. Too much going on. I really wanted to make it to the shower but seriously it came to fast ad I realized I hadnt made the plans to do so. I am sorry. I am sure it was great. I need to call so we can catch up. And I think its great you took pictures being pregnant. I dont have many and wish I did. Love you, Holly
PS- I want to get you the pack and play for the baby, is that okay?