Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year 2009



Ok, so not only did I NOT take pictures on Christmas... but I didn't on New Year's either. Jake and Jennie came over to hang with us and we watched Benjamin Button (he he... we get all the good movies to watch in our home first). Anyway, I had to go in the other room at least 3 times to feed Teag and one of the times on the way into the bedroom I noticed it was 12:04am in which I notified everyone that the New Year had come and gone. No one moved... and then we all said, "Happy New Year" in a non-excited voice. ha ha I guess that's what happens when you have a newborn.



On a different note, I wasn't too big of a fan of Benjamin Button. I didn't hate it, but it was sure long and slow. I mentioned I left 3 times during the movie, right? Well, I don't feel like I missed out on anything in the movie to lose my place if that gives you an idea. But, what do I know - - It is up to win lots of awards this year.

No comments: