Thursday, February 26, 2009

California Valentine's Day

Not only did Teag get to go on his first plane ride, which he did really well despite my anxiety over it, we got to stay Valentine's weekend at the Harmon Bed & Breakfast. :) No really... it really felt like it (minus the fact that we had a baby with us). We got to sleep in late, get a massage every 4 seconds in the big black massage chair (my dream chair), go out to dinner, have breakfast made and chill in the hot tub at my Dad and Mary's new house in Arcadia. It was fun to hang out and spend time with them. It's almost been a year since we were out there. We of course had to choose the ONE weekend to go that it was raining, but we still had a lot of fun.

I got a surprise from Teagan on Valentine's Day. Isn't he amazing? I thought he was sleeping and really he was dialing on one of our cell phones and ordering flowers to be delivered to me with a cute card that said, "Happy Valentine's Day Mommy! Even though I cry a lot, thank you for bringing me into this world. Love, Teagan". What a good kid. :)


We also went to an Elder's Quoram Valentine activity where the guys made us dinner gave us roses with nice and thoughtful cards (mine was the best) and then we had to answer questions about eachother to see if we'd get them right. We did pretty good! :)





And to top it off, no Valentine's Day would be complete with out some homemade sugar cookies. I was so excited to make them and kept telling Mary how much I wanted to make them, and then she ended up making them herself when I was relaxing in the black massage chair. Mmmmm... Don't worry, I was there when it came time to decorate and eat them. I decided to take a picture of them right after Jeremy and I took a bite.


Thanks for the fun Vday weekend!

No comments: