Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So sick...

Yesterday I took Teagan to the Dr because he started to cough really bad over the weekend. He ended up having a fever and an ear infection. :( He has had a really runny nose too. The Dr. put him on an antibiotic and it's giving him the runs. Despite how crappy he seems to feel, he has been surprisingly happy. He is always smiling. Even all the nurses and MA's at the Dr office were laughing at him because he'd cough and cough really hard and sneeze and then give a big loud sigh at the end and then smile at everyone. What a cutie! I am keeping him pumped with Tylenol so that it hopefully doesn't get to him too much. I hope he just gets over it. I hate seeing him sick.

He was 3 months old on the 19th. He weighed in at 14lbs 8oz yesterday. He weighed 11 lbs 15 oz just 4 weeks ago. So he is growing fast. He even did his first baby giggle this week. It was the cutest thing I have ever heard! I tried calling Jeremy at work so he could hear it, but I couldn't get him to do it again.

I think that I'm getting sick too and I'm fighting it. I'm determined not to. (sigh) I can't afford to get sick. I don't get sick days anymore like in the corporate world. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: