Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Visit to ER

Look how tough this kid is. ha ha He got stitches the other day when he slipped and fell in the bathtub. Thank goodness it didn't cut his eye. But you can see where it cut right above his right eye. Poor little guy. It happened on Sunday and I was working at home. Jeremy came running in with Teagan who had a wad of toilet paper hanging from his head and blood trickling down his little face. Surprisingly he wasn't crying though. The cut looked terrible and very deep. Since Teagan wasn't too upset about it he took him to Instacare, but they had him go straight to ER. I guess it was pretty traumatic. They had to hold Teagan down and give him a shot in his cut after wrapping him up tight so he couldn't move while 2 nurses held him down and put his head in some vice that wouldn't let him move his head. It broke my heart that I couldn't be there, but then again, it would've made me cry. I'm glad his daddy could go and be tough for him. Teagan got 8 whole stitches and a scar that will be there for life. :(

Joey took this picture the other day when we went to 5 Guys Burger and Fries, just 2 days after the little guy got them done.

1 comment:

janie said...

Oh my gosh!! Poor little guy! Give him a big kiss from me!