Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ok... Here's my update.
  1. GOT A JOB... yay! AND, I'm working with a lot of people I used to work with (different place). It's been a lot of fun so far. I started last week!
  2. Ok, back to this TRAX thing, cause it's become my new funnest thing to do... So, Jay and I went on TRAX last week and when we were coming home we caught the very last one out of SLC to find out that we ended up at the UofU when we were headed to Sandy. If you are reading this and don't know where this is all at.... Let's just say we ended up in the wrong, wrong direction. So, when we asked the driver if we were going to Sandy he rolled his eyes and had to call someone else to meet him in Murray to take us to Sandy. We didn't get home 'til 1 am. :( Then I had to start my new job the next day. Not fun!
  3. While me and Jay were in SLC we saw the Mo-Tab practicing for their Christmas Music & a Spoken Word. It was all decorated with lights and Christmas trees. SO FUN! I'm all pumped up for Christmas now. I can't wait. I've started making plans for Christmas already and everything. Yay! (You can see the high tech phone picture with Jay in front of the Christmas Deco with MoTab. I know, I know... I'm quite the photographer)
  4. Still not good at the violin. Neighbors still hate me. Franklin barks at the violin... well, only when I play it. :(
  5. Jay found an awesome job in AZ and will be moving back there. :( ...even though I'm sad she's leaving me already.
  6. Have started planning a trip to NYC with Lyntel-Bean since everyone got to go and I didn't.

No comments: