Sunday, August 06, 2006


Park City

This weekend my CA dad came up through Utah on his way up and back to Wyoming. He went up to visit his father as well as look for a new cabin. While he was in WY, he purchased the H2... AND, even more impressive than that, it wasn't white! Up until this last year, every vehicle he's owned has been white. He's branching out of the bubble. :)

Anyway, I was able to go spend some time in the 2 bedroom, Park City Marriott Suite with him, Mary, Lacy, Jeff and the new baby, Breyton. We went out to dinner and had some of the best steak I've ever had. Yumm! I don't even know where we went but it was gooo---ooood. I then got lost on the way out driving home at midnight with my good sense of direction and all and called my friend Jorell who is from Park City to navigate. Then I drove over to Granny Coco's who was taking care of the little ones (Frank and May). I was too tired to drive home at that point.

Park City- Day 2
So, my dad gave me a parking pass and the room key to come back up to PC the next day. Meo and I drove back to PC and enjoyed a day at the Park City Art Festival. I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at art and art galleries. It was pretty much a perfect day for me. Meo is a fair skinned gal and wasn't diggin' the sun and heat too much. She wanted to stay where it was air conditioned and was worried that one side of her face was redder than the other side. :) haa...

After spending the whole day looking at art, we stopped off for a nice cold Dr. Pepper and Pepsi to head home. We met up with Little-T and gabbed 'til 9 or 10 at night and then proceeded over to Chili's for some grub. Afterwards we made a girls night out of it and finished off the night with Seinfed episodes and the movie Hitch. Today made for a tired day at church. zzzzzzz zzzzzz....

No comments: