Saturday, September 23, 2006

THE LITTLE SIB'S

Well... I can't believe it. Kiley had her 15th birthday. I kept thinking she was still 13. ????Puzzling eh???? I don't know when she got older? My brother Robby (23) and I went over to help with the party and I will say one thing... I do not miss being a teenager at all. I am so glad that I will never have to be a teen again. lol... We took them over to the park after it got dark and let them play night games. Then we headed over to Wendy's with 20 "teens" and got all of them frosty's. Pretty much a dream party, right? lol

The Party Gal herself...

Last week I had all the mini-sib's over for a sleep over. I can't figure out why it's so fun at my house for them, but apparently I'm the happenin joint. Kylan (7), Samma (8) and Emmie (10) came over for a night of PB&J sandwiches, chocolate chip cookie dough-- a Tara tradition, and a movie. We didn't make it over to the hot tub like usual, but we still had a lot of fun.

Kylan saved up his money to buy a new pet and came home with his two new gerbils, Pepper and Gravy. They look like mice to me and I can't bring myself to touch them. However, Kylan is very (did I mention VERY) excited to have them and brings them over in their cage to grandmas so he can watch them. I think he has a frog too.

ROBBY'S ENGAGED! He just got engaged to his girlfriend of 2 years, Amanda. Amanda has a 6 year old daughter named Brooklyn. They are living in Spanish Fork right now. They will be getting married in Hawaii in Feb 2007 and having a reception here in Utah to follow. We're so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

No comments: