Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bridal Pictures

My Bridals were taken down at an old hotel and cute little cottage home in Springville. Rebekah, our photographer, said that she was going to call the lady at home to ask her if it was OK to take pictures there before we went, but then thought we'd have a better chance if she showed up on her doorstep in my wedding dress. Who is going to turn down a happy bride for pictures? :)

My mom and sister came with me to walk around and hold my dress and flowers. It was cold and windy and it even rained a tad. I was worried we'd have to reschedule after I'd left work early to get my hair done and get ready.

I hate to say this, but I was in a bad mood every time we had to take pictures. I was always soooo stressed about everything that I almost didn't take the time to enjoy the moments I was in. I need to work on that. Eessh!









No comments: