Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bridal Shower



Well, my mom and some of my friends planned my bridal shower for me. Sadly we didn't get too many pics of anyone else but a million pics of me opening presents ...which I will spare putting all of them up.

However, my mom put a lot of time and stressed about every detail. We had a good turn out. I think there were between 45-50 people that came through out the time. It was an open house since I'm not big into the Bridal Shower games. My mom and dad did a cute video of Jeremy and I that we played in the movie theatre room through out the shower. It was funny... they asked me and Jeremy the same questions about ourselves and each other, but we were answering on the video at different times and days. We were so confident on our answers sometimes and got them completely wrong. I think it was nice to let people watch cause it let all the people that came get to know the other a bit better.

We had the shower at the clubhouse at my complex. It was perfect for it. Thanks to my mom and all of my helping friends, we had PLENTY of good food. I was able to bring it into work and share with the entire company. My mom even took time to make little Eiffel tower molded chocolates in the same colors as my wedding (Orange, Brown and Red). So cute... and perfect! Thanks mom. You did soooooo much for this! And thank you for all my friends that helped out and brought stuff.

Also, one of the highlights at the bridal shower was something my dad put together for it. I know he spent soooooo much time and effort/love. :) He put a game show video of Jeremy and me together. It is about 40 minutes long and is hilarious. He put lots of little sound affects and funny additions to make it fun. Thank you for doing this dad. Love ya!

Here is a snippet of one of my favorite clips.























No comments: