Sunday, June 08, 2008

Humpherys / Green Open House

Last night we had our reception at Jeremy's brother Shane's house. It was so fun! I'm glad we did it (and glad it's done with). We had it outside in Shane & Sheri's backyard with a balloon guy for the kids and Cold Stone for everyone. It was casual and relaxing. Everyone got to sit out by the pool and mingle while we had our wedding videos playing in the background. I think/hope everyone had a good time. We had about 250 people come which isn't too bad considering we had about 150 people at our wedding and dinner. We have so many Thank You gifts and cards to get out to people. I have them all piled in a bag in my room. (sigh) I don't want anyone to think that we are ungrateful for all the gifts people have given. So, if you gave us something and are reading this, please know that this is one of my goals this next year... to be more consistent on sending things out or getting gifts to people. I'm terrible at it and want to be better. I seriously have some gifts for people that I bought 2 years ago. Uhh... yeah, it's kind of irrelevant now.

Anyway... there are some pic's from the big night below.

Thanks for everyone that came. It was so good to see some of you that we haven't see in forever and for all those that traveled to share our time with us. We appreciate you!
















































1 comment:

Alexis Mayo said...

Okay so I couldn't help but notice that someone gave you a Scentsy warmer for a wedding gift- that is so funny!!!
I've been a consultant with Scentsy for almost 2 1/2 years so i just had to chuckle when I saw the warmer in the picture!!!
If you need refills, visit my website www.getscentsified.com
Thanks for the Family Newsletter in the mail!!!!