Sunday, June 01, 2008

Morning Sickness



Wow! I think I read that only 52% of women get morning sickness. I am apparently one of them. It is "NO BUENO!". Plus, I'm soooooooooooo tired all the time. I've never slept so much in my life. I seriously get worn out to do anything. It's funny, everyone keeps saying, "Oh, I'll get that. You're pregnant." I'm not handicap. But, everything does in fact wear me out super fast. Jeremy loves it. He is a morning person and I'm a night person, so for the most part, I've started going to bed at the same time he does, which is in between 9 and 10pm. However, I don't seem to get up any earlier. I'm not a morning person. I don't think my baby is either. :)

I really shouldn't complain though. So far I haven't puked. I just feel like I'm going to all the time and the sickness comes and goes through out the day. ...still have to pee ALL the time. It is beginning to get on my nerves.

Started freaking out that I'm showing. No one else thinks I am, but 'I' can tell I am. My clothes are already feeling uncomfortable. Ughh... If I wear tight shirts, you can tell. I've already had to buy some maternity shirts. There are a few that are convinced I'm having twins. If you look at my belly, you can tell it's bigger. My mom and Jeremy's mom both had dreams that twins are on the way. I guess we'll see.

No comments: