Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TAG

Here are the rules for the tag:

Link the person who tagged you (Alayna)

Mention rules on your blog

Tell about 6 quirks of yours

Tag 6 fellow bloggers

Leave a comment to let them know

6 quirks of mine:

1. I hate it when the windshield wipers are going and there is either no rain/precipitation or not enough on the windshield for the speed they are wiping. I also hate it if it's raining or snowing and the person driving doesn't turn them on ever. It drives me bonkers. I always find my self reaching over and turning them on/off for people or adjusting the speed for them.

2. I always put this on here when people ask, but I will put it again. I HATE it when my feet get wet. Ewww. I can't walk anywhere that I know my feet will get wet. Especially when I have on socks; that makes it worse.

3. Ha haa... when I asked Jeremy what one of my quirks were he said, "You stay up too late." and I was like, "Is that a quirk?" So, I guess I will put that on here too. It has been one of our challenges. He is wayyyy too chipper in the morning for me and wants to talk and have conversations and I can barely muster up enough energy to look at him. Sometimes I just don't respond because I don't have it in me to do so. But on the opposite side, that is what I'm like with him at night time. He is an old man and wants to go to bed at 9 or 10 every night. Ugh! That's when I start to livin' up.

4. I don't like to wear socks to bed and don't like my feet covered unless they are really, really cold. I like to have my feet hang out of the covers. And, I hate having my nose and mouth covered while I sleep. It makes me feel clausterphobic. Sometimes if my feet are covered I feel like that too.

5. I have weird food cycles where I'll eat the same thing every day for a few months and never get sick of it and then one day I will decide I'm done with it and never eat it again for a few years because I've worn it out.

6. I have been told that I talk with my hands a lot when I tell stories and have really dramatic facial expressions and talk loud. Here's a picture of me that my friends laughed at, cause it was taken of me telling a story at FHE about a year ago in the ol' singles ward.


I tag Angie Terburg, Sara Sabey, Shanda Lister, Holly Lybrook, Laura Powell, Heather Williams.

No comments: