Monday, November 24, 2008

Sappy Moments by Tara

I'm sorry that I'm posting yet another sappy blog post, but I can't seem to help myself. I feel like I sound like an old, sappy, mormon mom. Yikes.

Last night I finally got to read Jeremy's Patriarchal blessing. He hasn't been able to find it since I've known him and his mom found it the other night at her house as she was going through her stuff, along with finding all of his old mission letters, pictures, etc. I was so excited to read it. I actually made it through reading it with out crying, but only with a large headache to follow because I was holding back the tears. I know that P blessings are very private, so I won't go into details, but I will say that it is the BEST feeling in the whole world to know:
1. You are in love with your husband, AND, he is equally in love with you
2. You are, with out a doubt, with the person you are supposed to be with for the rest of eternity
3. You can trust your own feelings when making large decisions and that they are re-confirmed through a blessings (his and mine)
4. You are starting a family at the best time of your life and bringing your children into a loving environment and that they parents that are willing to give them everything and more
5. You are blessed with a testimony of the gospel and the opportunity to have it as a guiding foundation in your life along with a husband that has a strong testimony and faith and is willing to lead your family with the priesthood.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments: