Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's A Girl!


Gotchya... No, I'm not talking about me.

Jenya, one of my BFFs that has gone through almost the whole pregnancy with me just had her baby today. We went and saw her new little one tonight and it made me soooooooo much more excited for our little baby. Jenya was 5 weeks ahead of me and almost a week overdue and I'm hoping to be 3 weeks early. ha haaa. I can't believe that in just a few weeks we will have a new addition to our family. Whoa! I wish I had a pic of her baby to put on here because she is so freakin' cute. She was 7lbs 11oz (surprisingly the same exact weight that her and her husband were when they were born) and 19 inches. After a long labor and a last minute c-section, baby Avery and mom are doing wonderful.

I have been so determined to NOT forget the crappy parts of pregnancy, but I can see after holding Jen's little baby girl how you don't even care how crappy it is. I already secretly signed up for the next kid (not any time soon), but maybe in the next year or so.

Congratulations Jen & Pres! Avery's boyfriend is on his way soon.

1 comment:

Cocobear said...

Look at all that hair. She's beautiful Jen.