Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Rare Pictures

I was going through some of my wedding photos and realized how truly rare this photo is. This is probably the only photo that will ever be taken in my entire life which contains everyone in my family, minus my little brother Brian, who passed away a few years ago.

It was funny... the photographer said, "Now... JUST have your immediate family in the photo" and everyone responded saying, "This IS her immediate family."

This next picture is also rare. It has all of my bestest girlfriends in it. I think we're just missing Lorie who was in Paris or Hong Kong or somewhere like that and Marina, who also had another wedding to go to in her family and couldn't make it. I don't even think they all know eachother because they are scattered all over the US, but loved that they could all make it to my wedding. I love you girls! Thanks for coming.

No comments: