Thursday, December 04, 2008

Jim Brickman Concert


Jeremy's and I went to the Jim Brickman concert last night in Logan at the Ellen Eccles Theatre. Jim Brickman is my favorite pianist. I love all of his stuff and love his style. This is the 3rd time I have seen him. Jeremy's parents got us tickets as part of an early Christmas present. I was so excited. However, I didn't realize how freakin' far away Logan was. Giddy up for the 2 hour drive there and back. I forget how uncomfortable I get when I sit for that long. Ugh. But, it was still worthwhile.

We did in fact bring our camera, but they wouldn't allow pic's... so, I'm sorry to say we don't have any pics at the actual concert. Here is a picture of me at the FM100 concert in Salt Lake in December of 2006 when Jim Brickman was playing the piano and Collin Raye, country singer, sang. It was awesome. I love music! I love how talented and inspired people are and how it uplifts everyone around them. I don't know if there is anyone in my family that doesn't appreciate music or some aspect of it, and I thank all of you for "culturing" my life in that view. If you look back at my December 2007 posts, there is a short video clip of me playing one of Jim Brickman's pieces on the piano.

Afterwards, we drove over to the Logan temple. This is the first time I've seen it in person and I was in awe of how beautiful it was. It was also so much bigger than I'd pictured. It just became one of my top 3 favorite temples next to Manti and Salt Lake.

No comments: