Monday, February 23, 2009

Are there any cute BOY blessing outfits?

I can't find any. They have a million cute GIRL outfits of course, but no boy outfits. I don't want him to look like a pilgrim or like he was blessed in the 1800's, but there aren't many choices. Below are a few pictures of what everything seems to look like and I'm not too down with them. Anyone? Suggestions?

If I don't find something, I do in fact have a back up, but I thought I'd put it out there since I'm getting down to the wire.



7 comments:

Shanda said...

Preston just wore a white tuxedo. It was cuter than those pictures by far. I think I found it at Jolene's in the Provo Mall.

Jeff and Lacy said...

Breyton wore a white tux thing, from Jolene's and I hated it! I like a more modern look but my mom got it for him and so that is what we used. I like the top picture, I think that one is way cute.

Jeff and Lacy said...

Breyton wore a white tux thing, from Jolene's and I hated it! I like a more modern look but my mom got it for him and so that is what we used. I like the top picture, I think that one is way cute.

Cocobear said...

Have you looked at JC Penney's they usually have a lot of baby blessing gowns.

Alanya/Ally said...

I like the last picture the best... seems to be the least pilgrim looking one of the three. I've seen some cute stuff at Burlington Coat Factory, and they seem to be very reasonable. Good luck!

Alanya/Ally said...

... you might want to check out the distribution center as well.

Tammy said...

I just saw a cute tuxedo for babies at a latin store on center street in Provo. I can't remember the name of the store though!