Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Teagan's 2 Month Appointment

Teag had his 2 month appointment on the 17th of February. He had to get his first round of immunizations. :( Poor little guy. I'm glad they are so fast at giving them, cause he screamed and it made me feel bad. He had no idea they were coming.

He is definitely chunking up as you can see in some of the pic's I've posted recently. He measured in at 50th percentile in all areas (height, weight, head circumfrance, etc) as opposed to 10th percentile at his 2 wk appt. So he has been growing, growing, growing. All he does is eat, eat, eat. He weighed in at 11 lbs 15 oz and was 23 inches long.

He is smiling and coo'ing now all the time and will stick his tongue out at you when you stick yours out at him. It is really cute. He is always thinking and has a "thinking" look on his face, like he's trying to figure everything out. Especially when you do something new, he will just stare at you while thinking. We are going to our first Gymboree class this Thursday. I'm so excited. I've always wanted to be a "class" mommy and do fun things with my kids. Even though he has no idea right now, I hope he looks forward to my activities one day.

No comments: