Tuesday, July 08, 2008

New Blog Posts Coming...

Ok... so I have been writing a lot of stuff and have about 17 blog posts to publish. But I don't want to publish the current ones before I publish some of the things that came sooner. Just know that I have been working hard on them and want to get them up in the near future. Most of them are even completed. :) Amazing, I know. Most of them I need to add pic's too so they are more exciting.

Since I already added the "baby" on the sidebar, I've decided to include most of my blog posts about the baby. I still need to add wedding stuff on here. Oops. lol

On another note, you can see that I've redesigned my whole blog. Thanks Suzanne! She is the Blogging Queen! You gave such good instructions on your blog. I don't even want to know how much time you spent putting those together. If any of you want help on your own blog, go to: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/. Props to Suzanne and her blogging talents! ;)

No comments: