Tuesday, October 07, 2008

General Conference Thoughts

I just wanted to write a quick note about conference. I guess since we've been working so hard on all of our spiritual goals, we've anticipated conference more than usual. Plus with the economy crashing right now, we were curious to see what the authorities had to say about everything.

I will just write a couple of things that stand out in my mind the most, but I thought it was interesting that they said, "Faith is a CHOICE" and that "Losing Hope" was a temptation of the advesary. It was an interesting choice of verbiage that stood out to me, especially with my earlier post about 'faith'.

I also noticed that they stressed families, temples and being prepared with our "needs". Overall conference was wonderful and we are so grateful to have prophets and leaders on this earth today to be a guiding force to eternal happiness.

No comments: