Saturday, November 22, 2008

Turkey Farm




I forgot to post that last weekend we went to the Turkey Farm in Moroni, UT with Jeremy's parents and aunts and uncles. If you ever get a chance to go, you should. Their turkey is YUMMY, fresh, and cheaper than you can get it in the stores! We came home with so many turkeys for friends and family, it was crazy. My friend Jenya personally recommends the SweetHeart turkey, which I haven't had the chance to try yet. But she said you don't have to season or flavor it and you cook it right in the bag and it comes out perfectly moist and flavored. I personally recommend their gold deli turkey. It has the best flavor and tastes almost like ham. Plus it is crazy cheap from buying it in the store. $25 for 9.5 lbs vx. $10/lb in the store. It is crazy good. (Have I said "crazy" enough yet?)

If anyone wants some for Christmas, I think we're making another trip out there and I'd be happy to pick some turkey up for you.

No comments: